HIS R7 360 GREEN iCooler OC 2GB
||HIS R7 360 GREEN iCooler OC 2GB|
|Chipset||AMD Radeon R7 360
|500W (or greater) power supply recommended (runs Overclocked Performance without any 6-pin power connector)
|DisplayPort 1.2 - 4096x2160
HDMI - 4096x2160
Dual-link DVI with HDCP - 2560x1600
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16
|Outputs||DLDVI-D + DLDVI-I + DisplayPort+ HDMI|
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 500W (or greater) power supply ( without any 6-pin power connector)
- NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.
- The operation of AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode requires a second AMD Radeon™ R7 360 graphics card and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory
- 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Installation software may require DVD-ROM drive. Latest AMD Catalyst™ software also available at www.amd.com/catalyst
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and Blu-ray disc
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7 and Windows® XP
- 64-bit operating system highly recommended
Post your comment
HIS has won over 1000 awards with ATI graphic solution from major media worldwide.
Still people like my friend are neither gamers nor enthusiasts so for people looking to get their hands on a graphics card ideal for low-resolution gaming and with low power consumption and low overall noise levels things can’t get much better than the HIS Radeon R7 360 GREEN iCooler OC 2GB.
HIS R7 360 GREEN iCooler OC 2GB Video Card Review
HIS efforts are to be appreciated since they have succeeded to build a new design of the R7 360 video card which now does not need an extra PCI-E 6-pin power connector. In full load, the card will consume between 47 and 48W so within range of the value HIS did report of about 50W and we can see again their iCooler implementation featuring one sunflower-design heatsink, which is cooled by a 90mm silent fan. Regarding overclocking, it was a very nice experience meaning that we have reached without a lot of effort the maximum clocks we did with the previous generation card