HIS RX 460 Slim-iCooler OC 2GB
A brand new Singl-slot iCooler model of HIS RX 460 models ---equipped with Metallic Fan-shroud ---comes with strong Lion image ---without the need of external power
Why HIS RX 460 iCooler performs better?
Low TDP & More Power-saving
This Single-slot RX 460 comes with Low TDP (Thermal Design Power) merely at 75W but can run at overclocked performance at 1220MHz without the need of any 6-pin power socket.
Thus the user will find it more convenient to adopt this card and saves more power !
0dB Smart Fan
- Prolong the life-span of the fans
- Start to spin when the GPU temperature reaches about 600C
- Stop spinning when started & when GPU temperature drops to about 500C
- Provide a silence environment for enjoying Home Movie & Casual Gaming
iCooler symbolizes "Quieter"
The card is equipped with the widely acclaimed HIS iCooler - certified by HIS that generates less than 28dB in 2D mode.
HIS iCooler provides an outstanding cooling performance and quiet environment.
Factory-tuned OC Clocks
What's in the box
- HIS Graphics Card
- Driver Disc
- Quick Installation Guide
||HIS RX 460 iCooler OC 2GB|
|Chipset||AMD Radeon RX 460|
||Base 1090 MHz, Turbo Boost Clock 1220 MHz|
400W (or greater) power supply (but this model runs at Overclocked Performance withiut any external power connection)
DisplayPort 1.4 - 5120 cx 2880 pixel resolution @ 60Hz
HDMI 2.0b - 4096x2160 pixel resolution @ 60Hz
Dual -link DVI---2560 x 1600 pixel resolution @ 60 Hz
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x 8
|Outputs||1 x DP + 1 x HDMI + 1 x DL-DVI|
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X8 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 400W (or greater) power supply ( but this model runs at Overclocked Performance without an external power connection)
NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory/ 8GB recommended
8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- A display with digital input (HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI) is required
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10 and Windows® 7
- 64-bit operating system highly recommended.